We are looking for a talented Product Manager to join our team. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading the development and management of our product portfolio, from ideation to launch and beyond. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, sales, and customer support, to ensure that our products meet market needs and drive business growth. As a product manager, you will need to identify the customer need and the larger business objectives that a product or feature will fulfill, articulate what success looks like for a product, and rally a team to turn that vision into a reality.
• Conduct market research and analyze customer needs and trends to identify new product opportunities;
• Develop and communicate product strategy and roadmap to stakeholders;
• Work on a product vision with stakeholders, including product direction, and product features by analyzing market opportunities and business growth;
• Work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to define product requirements, prioritize features, and manage the product backlog;
• Define and track product metrics to measure success and identify areas for improvement;
• Manage the product development process from ideation to launch and beyond, ensuring timely delivery and high-quality products;
• Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to develop go-to-market strategies, pricing, and launch plans;
• Monitor and analyze product performance and user feedback to continuously improve the product;
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in product management;
• 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager or a similar role for a software product;
• Ability to translate strategy into new product features and innovations;
• BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar relevant field;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Full professional working proficiency in English (written and verbal communication);
• Experience in B2B Tech Sales (SaaS) in a growth stage and/or Series-A stage startup is a plus;
• In-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principles;
• Practical experience in using Atlassian, Jira (& Miro);
• Knowledge of the product development lifecycle;
• Confidence in using product data and analytics;
• Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills;
• Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and adapt to an evolving environment;
• Competitive remuneration package.
• Personal Development and Educational programs and training to deepen your knowledge and broaden your competence.
• Leadership training program.
• The chance to advance and grow your career.
• The ability to have a great impact and shape the future of eCommerce.
• The opportunity to work in a highly-dynamic environment with the latest technologies and with AI.
• Flexibility to work from home or remotely from anywhere in the world!
• Exciting and engaging work atmosphere with fun team events, gatherings and snacks at the office.
• IT Equipment.
• Great Referral Bonus Program.
• Fitkit monthly subscription.
• Working with a supportive team that values your contributions.
At Pixyle.ai we are building AI-powered image recognition technologies that are reshaping the retail world. We’re on a mission to help fashion brands win in the digital era, by automating e-commerce processes and enabling them to meet their customers’ needs better.
Over the past 2 years, we’ve grown from a local startup to a company with global reach, working with international brands like Otrium, PVH and Miinto. The AI-enabled future of e-commerce is here, will you help us shape it?
We are a team of passionate individuals committed to building AI technology that can automate the boring stuff. We believe that AI can enable people in the workforce to do what they do best: imagine a long-term vision for the future, developing plans to get there, and being creative.
We are a creative, diverse and empowering group of people. We’re tech geeks, fashionista’s and design lovers - all under one roof. In everything we do, we believe that there’s only one way to move forward: together. Collaboration is the key to our success. We’re a distributed, yet connected team, with offices in Štip and Amsterdam..
Each and every team member has a huge opportunity to make a big impact, and together, we support each other in every area of the company to achieve it.
Our job suits you? Then we look forward to your application!
If you have any questions, or you would like to learn more about the opportunity or our company please contact our People and Culture Specialist: