We are looking for an experienced Front End developer to join our team. As a Front-end developer, you will be responsible for implementing UI/UX design wireframes on our applications and website. You will have an active role in the UX design, tech design, implementation and testing. You will work closely with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between the graphic design and technical implementation.
• Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, user-friendly applications and improvements on our website.
• Continued maintenance and development of the functionality of our application and website.
• Investigate and address possible security issues in the front-end stack.
• Maintain and improve website built in Webflow and other applications built in React.
• Optimize application for maximum speed.
• Collaborate with backend developers and UI/UX designers.
• Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers
• At least 1 year of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of React and common tools used in the wider React ecosystem.
• Strong working knowledge of web services including REST, JSON etc.;
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser issues.
• Familiarity with common programming tools such as Redux, IDEs, RESTful APIs, version control software, and JIRA tools.
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
• Experience with deploying to production and writing unit tests is a plus.
• Good time management skills.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Willingness to learn and take initiative.
• Active knowledge of the English language.
• Competitive remuneration package.
• Personal Development and Educational programs and training to deepen your knowledge and broaden your competence.
• Leadership training program.
• The chance to advance and grow your career.
• The ability to have a great impact and shape the future in eCommerce.
• The opportunity to work in a highly-dynamic environment with the latest technologies and with AI.
• Flexibility to work from home or remotely from anywhere in the world!
• Exciting and engaged work atmosphere with fun team events, gatherings and snacks at the office.
• Company Laptop.
• Great Referral Bonus Program.
• Fitkit monthly subscription.
• Working with a supportive team that values your contributions.
At Pixyle.ai we are building AI-powered image recognition technologies that are reshaping the retail world. We’re on a mission to help fashion brands win in the digital era, by automating e-commerce processes and enabling them to meet their customers’ needs better.
Over the past 2 years, we’ve grown from a local startup to a company with global reach, working with international brands like Otrium, PVH and Miinto. The AI-enabled future of e-commerce is here, will you help us shape it?
We are a team of passionate individuals committed to building AI technology that can automate the boring stuff. We believe that AI can enable people in the workforce to do what they do best: imagining a long-term vision for the future, developing plans to get there, and being creative.
We are a creative, diverse and empowering group of people. We’re tech geeks, fashionista’s and design lovers - all under one roof. In everything we do, we believe that there’s only one way to move forward: together. Collaboration is the key to our success. We’re a distributed, yet connected team, with offices in Štip and Amsterdam.
Each and every team member has a huge opportunity to make a big impact, and together, we support each other in every area of the company to achieve it.
Our job suits you? Then we look forward to your application!
If you have any questions, or you would like to learn more about the opportunity or our company please contact our People and Culture Specialist: