As a Data Sourcing Engineer for image annotation at Pixyle, you’ll work on the collection, structuring, and analysis of fashion image datasets that will help advance our Artificial Intelligence Models, enabling us to better serve our customers in the fashion industry. You are a perfect candidate if you are a person who puts attention to details, has critical opinions, and is proactive in taking initiatives for improvement.
As a Data Sourcing Engineer for fashion image annotations, you will help the team improve the artificial intelligence model by enriching the image datasets. You will be the heart of data science at a startup that is changing the fashion retail industry. Your responsibilities will include:
- Continuously learn categories and attributes that are important for fashion apparel,
- Mark the location where a fashion item appears in the image and assign a category and attributes relevant to i,
- Improve the data sourcing guide when needed.
- Proficiency in English
- Computer savvy
- Detail Oriented
- Willingness to learn
- Working experience in the fashion industry
- Working experience in a software company
- Working experience as a quality assurance engineer
- University degree in computer science, fashion or business
- Degree from some online/offline courses related to science, fashion or business
- The opportunity to accelerate our growing startup.
- We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- A Personal learning opportunity.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from Macedonia and The Netherlands.
- Jokes, fun, and experience as part of an innovative startup
Together, we work hard, laugh a lot, brainstorm nonstop and get stuff done as we work towards our mission of “building the most accurate visual ai tool for fashion”. It takes a team to change an industry and build a business. Join us!
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com